Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The True Miracle...Complete Healing




God is so good. He has our best interests in mind, always. Beautiful things. Experiences that bless us, grow us, refine us. I, as well as the whole world, has something beautiful in our Mitchell.

In his articulate, brilliant, gorgeous words my sweet husband shares his heart with us all. He says through his resounding life of service, to live to the fullest extent, love the Lord with all we have, and to be joyful and gracious ALWAYS.

Mitch is the most wonderful man that I have ever known. I am confident in the fact that I have experienced more love than some do in their entire lifetime. For that I pray that all can have a taste of what I have had through my handsome groom by the strength of our Father.

I know that Mitch is in the most exquisite place imaginable... unattainable to our worldly minds. He is completely healed and dancing with our Daddy. He will always be in my heart as my best friend and husband. I am excited to someday worship our Maker together, hand in hand once again.

For now we take things a day at a time. Each breath I CHOOSE to live for the Lord, consciously thanking him for my Mitchell's life and the fact that I am so incredibly blessed to be his wife, his helpmate.

For now we live each day in the moment of worship we offer. Each breath I CHOOSE to honor my husband by honoring his wishes to use his life and incredible journey as a means to glorify our gracious Lord.

We love you Mitch... so much. Our Father loves you even more. You are now where we belong. And I am eternally grateful.

Praise Him from whom all blessings flow...
Praise Him all creatures here below...
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts...
Praise Father and the Son.... Praise Father and the Son...
Praise Father, Son, and

Holy Ghost...

8 comments:

TnT said...

Thank you for your blog. Your walk with our Lord is amazing and I praise God for you as Mitch's wife! May He continue to richly bless you in this time of joy and hardship.
We continue to pray for the love of Jesus to surround you every moment.

His grace and peace be with you,
Trisha & Troy Welstad
friends of Mitch from Pasadena

Cathey said...

Chelsea - I know you have a big hole in your heart right now, but over time and with the help of friends, family and God, the hole will begin to fill. It will never completely go away, but it won't hurt so much. Continue to allow God to heal you. We rejoice with you in the love you shared with Mitch and the kowledge that he is home. Love you!

Unknown said...

My heart aches for you right now! I don't even know if I have the right words to say, but I think your blog says it all and more! I love you already and know that you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! We were in bible study yesterday praying for Mitch and someone reminded me that NO MATTER WHAT, EVERYTHING is for God's glory and that is all that matters! Keep in touch and know that you can write me any time and I will be here for you!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, I knew Mitch at Ecola and he made my memories there so much sweeter. I have gotten to know you through your blog. I looked at your wedding pictures last night and cried with joy at the absolute love on your faces. I am so thankful that you were able to love Mitch and be his helpmate when he needed you most. What a blessing for you both. If I never meet you here, I can't wait for Mitch to introduce me to his beautiful bride while we dance with our Bridegroom at last. I love you, my sister and am thinking of you often this week.
Bethany (Brown) Riehl

Angela said...

Chelsea-thanks so much for sharing your heart. During a time that is tempting to shut others out, you have managed to let us love, trust, mourn, and grow with you. You are a blessing.

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

Chelsea...although we have never met I feel like I know you because I new Mitch. He talked about you all the time when he lived here in LA. You were such a blessing to him. I appreciate the words that you have shared here. You and Mitch will continue to be a ministry and a blessing. I want to celebrate with you the life of Mitch and blessing he was to soo many, as well as the fact that he is in a place were we all long to be. Dave and I are both praying for you all!!

Shelby Knight

E said...

you are so strong.

Love,
Elizabeth Trobaugh

Psalm 27:14

Anonymous said...

Chelsea:
You are the sweetest most lovely daughter-in-law anyone has ever called by that title. I just want to drop the -in-law. You are that close. Bless you from the bottom of my heart as you have blessed us more deeply than imaginable.
Dad Thomas